Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Thursday 30 August 2012

Another wedding card

Wedding Card
I mentioned before that one of my former trainees is getting married this weekend and I posted a card I had made for my friend C to give to him.  This is the card I am sending myself.

I used pearlescent white card to make a 7 x 5 inch base, and then embossed a panel using my Creative Expressions Flourish embossing folder in the same cardstock.

From some silver card, I cut out a horseshoe shape, and embossed the "nail marks" using a ball tool from the back.  To provide some definition to the edge, I used some flexible silver peel off strips and finally  I stuck some organza ribbon to each end of the horseshoe, to make a loop.

Bride and Groom
The characters came from a Forever friends stamp set, and were coloured in using promarkers.  I used the clear #700 gelly roll pen to make the veil sparkle.

Sentiment on Fancy Tag
Using the same white pearlescent cardstock and the Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two set, I cut a tag to use for my sentiment.  I attached this to the top of the card using foam pads and then attached the horseshoe to hang over the top of it using a decorative crystal brad.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Divas by Design - Challenge 50 Lets Celebrate
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete