Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Bertie the Snowman

Back at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 99, one of the prizes was a rubberstamp called Bertie the Snowman.  I recently did a class at In2crafting where we used it - here is the result!

The stamp was stamped onto plain white cardstock using a memento ink pad.  He (and the penguin hats) was coloured in using coloured pencils.  I used glossy accents on the nose and feet, and some black accent to make the eyes and buttons stand out.

The image was mounted onto red card and then layered onto plain white card base.  The "ribbon" frame was done by hand using a fineline marker pen.

Quick and simple...

No comments:

Post a Comment