Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Saturday 5 November 2011

Get well ... again

I'm beginning to feel like I am doing nothing but get well cards lately!

This card was one that I had to pull together in a hurry, so I used some diecut decoupage from my stash, and some rather nice backing paper I bought at Doncaster (if only I had bought more!!!!).

This is an A5 landscape easel card and I used my nesties to cut the topper backing shape and the sentiment.

The sentiment along the front was stamped (but unfortunately I can't remember whose stamps I used).

No comments:

Post a Comment