Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Sunday 17 July 2011

Summer Crafting at Doncaster

I made a spur of the moment decision to go to this show yesterday - about a 380 mile round trip.  I must be mad!  Petrol cost me about £45, plus the spend when I was there... yup, mad.

But! I got some new polka doodles stamps and ultimate graphic paper (and what a star Nikky is!!! Full of tips and helpful advice)

I also got some labels five nesties with rubber stamps from the stamp man that fit them perfectly.  I got practically my mum's body weight in plain card (not mine - it wouldn't have fitted in the car *grins*) and a £10 goody bag from the create and craft stand.  This bag was really good value - included a multi purpose heat tool as well as a craft knife set, peeloffs, glitter, many 3 d embellishments, 3 packs of speciality papers and a big block of decorative card. Also as I am a club member I got an extra pack of goodies worth £4.99. 

After housework today I am going to play with my new stash.  Woo hoo...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment