Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Monday 10 June 2013

Craft classes - In2Crafting, Wickford

Ever since my mum died, and I lost my crafting "partner", I have been going to the occasional class at In2Crafting, my favourite craft shop in Wickford.

The sessions are really good value - £10 for a morning or afternoon, and includes all materials and a cup of tea or coffee!  A new list should be ready soon for July onwards - I would thoroughly recommend you try it out if you are in the area!

The last class I went to was using the Hougie Board - and I was really impressed with what I managed to make.

The first item was a card attached to a box, which had small drawers for trinkets/sweets.  It was surprisingly straightforward, and looked very classy.  The photograph doesn't really do it justice...


The second item was a Pink box, which again was dead easy to make, and contained some small 3" square note cards, an ideal gift!

In fact, it was such a good idea, I have made another one as a thank you for a good friend who sent me a small present today to cheer me up (it was the anniversary of my mum's death recently, and I have been a bit low).

I put six small cards in my box - which I made using hunkydory cardstock.  I hope she likes them!



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling low, it must be a difficult time right now. I think all your creations look wonderful and I've no doubt your friend will adore the gift you've created for her.

    Feebs
    xx

    ReplyDelete