Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Monday 9 July 2012

Missed the wedding...

Recently a colleague asked me to make a card for her to send to a couple who had just got married.  She hadn't gone to the wedding, so a wedding card wasn't appropriate, but wanted to wish them well in their new life together (second time round for both).

I didn't really know what to do for the card, but took inspiration from one of the entries made by a very talented crafter called Alison to the latest Challenge (71 - make your own flowers) at Crafty Cardmakers

This is my effort with white on white.

For this one I used white ribbon, a creative expressions embossing folder, a memory box butterfly and another die set whose maker has escaped my memory.  (Oops...).

I finished it off with a small oval sentiment stamped with congratulations and to which I attached two small gold jump rings to stand in for wedding rings and the happy couple's initials which were diecut. 

1 comment:

  1. the white on white looks so elegant - and love that butterfly!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete