Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Monday 3 October 2011

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 100 - a sketch

Totally Gorjuss have just issued their 100th challenge, which was a sketch and I thought I would have a go at it.

Now, Sketches sometimes bamboozle me a bit, because I get obsessed about matching it exactly, but this time it seemed to go ok. The colours are a bit brighter than I usually favour - I'm so not a pink girl! - and I used paper and images given free in Making Cards magazine, along with a couple of extras from my stash.  The paper flower and gems are also from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie love your take on this sketch personally I love sketches as your LO is different every time you use one and you have done a fab job and congrats on DT post with CCM I was with them up til last month and they are a great bunch of girls you will have more than a giggle with them I can asure you
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, this is gorgeous. I can see you are going to be a real asset to the team, and can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo and great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete