Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 53 - Anything goes

The challenge this week from Crafty Cardmakers is "Anything Goes".  Well, what an opportunity!!!  No thinking needed ...  so I thought I would share this one.

I just got a new crackle stamp and tried it out with a walnut stain distress ink.  The pictures came from my stash and were simply mat and layered with gold mirri board.

The paper flowers were made with punches,  the lace strip was a self adhesive paper lace on a roll that was from Kars.  I really like this - it comes in a creamy colour, but if you distress it a bit with the same inkpad as the background it tones really well.

The sentiment was a piece of scrap card cut with a nestie.

No comments:

Post a Comment