Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Saturday 1 October 2011

New Beginnings - a Leaving card

It's always hard to find a suitable subject for a mans card.  It's just so much easier for the ladies!!!

This card was an A5 landscape card, with some grey stripey paper from my stash, layered onto a gunmetal silver card. The inverted corner punch gives a great effect with the backing paper - my new favourite thing!

The base layer for the image was stamped with a fish (not sure which set this came from *blushes*) and then the image itself, which was a digital image from Just-Inklined called Man at work. The image was coloured in using Promarkers.

The card was finished off with a greeting printed off on the computer, and a "Good Luck" peeloff.

No comments:

Post a Comment