Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Exploding box

I was also asked to make an "exploding box" for a colleague's daughter when she was 18. I was again given a colour scheme of pink, white and black.

The pink panels were embossed with the cuttlebug swirls embossing folder, and all were edged with fine border peel offs. My latest passion for making paper roses and other flowers was indulged in and I was really pleased with the way the white pearlescent paper looked.


Because it was an 18th birthday, I thought it would be cool to include a key somewhere in there.


The "hinges" of the box were vellum, stamped with butterflies (that theme again!) and the inside of the box was decorated with photos of the birthday girl, supplied by my colleague. I understand that the present was to be placed inside this box (it was a locket).

No comments:

Post a Comment