Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Monday 1 June 2015

Challenge #140 Stitching, Faux or Real

This week over at Crafty Cardmakers & more Sue is hosting  the challenge and she would like to see your projects that include stitching. The stitching can be faux or real, but it would be lovely to see real stitching or even embroidery on your creations

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to take part in this challenge, but why not pop over and have a look?  You can join in here: http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/140-stitching-faux-or-real.html

No comments:

Post a Comment