Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Sunday 22 September 2013

Winged things - pondery thoughts about our cards

When I was doing my card for the challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers, the first one I made was this.  But I didn't like it when it was finished.

I am not sure what I don't like - perhaps the green mat? And I think the colouring was off, too.  So what to do with this?

I've put it in my box of made cards anyway.  When the box is full I take it in to work and if anyone asks me if I have any cards, I say I do and they can rummage through.

What's weird, though, is that sometimes they will pick a card like this, that I don't like and they love it.

So what I think I am saying is, don't ever give up on your cards.  Even if you don't like the finished result, someone else may.  And even if it didn't come out the way you wanted, you have learned something to bear in mind for the future.  In my case, acid green is not my thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment