Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Sunday 30 December 2012

I can see the table...!

I have had a go at clearing my craft room of all the christmas card detrius.  I have put equipment back where it is supposed to be.

 And I have come to the conclusion I have far too much stash...

But right now, I can see the wood of the table.  Woo hoo.


Of course, it won't last long.  I have cards to make for friends, and challenge cards for crafty cardmakers to start on.  But right now it looks quite orderly...

1 comment:

  1. How very tidy. I hope by now that it looks like mine, I can't see the wood lol.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete