Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Another goodbye...

i've been struck with the minimal colour combo's recently.

And nothing looks better (for white on white) than the use of die cuts.

I won an auction on Ebay for the lucky clover die (so cheap at £2.99 plust P*P) and I used a printed green backing paper .

I stamped a good luck sentiment onto the same paper and embossed with white embossing powder and then mounted it onto a die cut shape.

All the die cuts were cut from the same cardstock as I used for the base card.  The frame circle and sentiment were attached using foam pad, the butterfly using pinflair gel, and the swirl  and the clover leaf was stuck down with a quickie glue pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment