Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Thursday 5 April 2012

A quickie get well card

Sometimes you need a card in a hurry, and don't have a lot of time to spend on the topper. 

This is when pc crafting comes into it's own.  If you are really pushed, you can use a scrapbooking programme like My Memories and create your card completely and then just print it out, or you can print out the "bits" you need to make the card from one of the many resources cds that are available.

For this quick get well card, I printed off an already coloured in image from the Double Sprinkles of Kraft cd from Polkadoodles, which was simply matted onto pink cardstock and  a touch of bling provided by some glitter glue on the flowers.  I used some "googly eyes" on the owl and to finish off, silver peel off letters were used to create the greeting.

1 comment:

  1. Jackie this is really sweet and is a perfect example of how good cd crafting can look!

    Happy Easter

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete