Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Thursday 19 January 2012

Here, mojo.... where are you...?

I've not been in "the mood" recently.  I look at my stash and have no inspiration at all.  My stamps and ink pads are lying idle, and my notebook is full of half ideas but nothing tangible.  It's depressing!

I have ordered some Flitterglu though, from Indigo Blu (who happen to be sponsors this year at the Crafty Cardmakers challenge blog- go check them out!) and I am looking forward to playing with my foil flakes when that arrives.  I've also got to do a good luck card this weekend  for a colleague who leaves next week.  All I know is she likes horses...!

Just as well I also have the My Memories software, which is really useful when your mojo has gone and you need to make a card on the quick.  It's so easy to import pictures into it, and add embellishments and then all you have to do is to print it out!  I love my carefully crafted cards - but sometimes, you just need something right NOW.  If anyone wants to try the software, you can grab a bargain by using my code STMMMS59047 which, as a special offer, will provide you with a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value in total!) 

You can also find My Memories Suite at

No comments:

Post a Comment