Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Thursday 17 November 2011

Another scrapbook page

I have been playing some more with my new My Memories software, and the free design sets that can be downloaded.  It was great fun trying out new layouts - the only limit is your own imagination!

The My Memories website has some very useful tutorials, which explain things like how to use imported images and digisets provided as freebies from other companies - very useful!

In this layout, I used a background from a My Craft Studio cd.   The possibilities are endless - and there are lots of free designs available on the internet as well as from the My Memories website.

The next step on my voyage of discovery is looking at making backing sheets for my cards - how expensive are the pre-printed sheets?  Now I can make my own!

So, remember, all you have to do to win a copy of this fantastic software  is to visit the My Memories website and leave a comment on my last post to say which of the design sets you like the best between now and the end of the current challenge at Crafty Cardmakers (no 56 - Recycled).   When the challenge is closed, on Sunday 27th November, I will randomly choose one of the comments left there to be the lucky recipient of the free software.   I will then contact the winner and let them know what code to use to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment