Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

And the winner is.... GWENDRAITH

I used the widget random number generator to pick the winner of the software giveaway and it was..... comment number 2.

So, taking it logically, the second comment left in the list was by gwendraith.  I will be emailing the details of how to download the software to her - congratulations!!

And for those people who weren't successful this time - I will apparently be given another download code in three months time, so keep an eye out for another giveaway post.  Or, if you can't wait that long, you can still grab a bargain by using my code STMMMS59047 which, as a special offer, will provide you with a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value in total!)

No comments:

Post a Comment