Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Thursday 8 September 2011

Winnie Polkadoodle owl

This week I thought I would have a go at colouring a digi image from the Kraft Sprinkles cd from Polkadoodles.

First, I coloured the background of the card, so I was positioning my image in correct colours, then I coloured in and layered the images I printed off with promarkers.  I glued the fence  so it curved slightly, which I think gave a good effect.

I do like the muted tones here, but stupidly didn't write down the colours.

I was pleased with the results though - not quite up to Nikki's standards, but quite passable for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment