I thought it was about time I joined in some challenges. And since I love my promarkers, this one seemed a good one to start off with!
I made this card using the sketch provided.
The backing paper was from my stash, distressed at the edges with Faded Mahogany distress ink pad. The check and peach card were also from my stash. I cut some acetate the same size as the check card and stamped the corner with a swirl and attached it to the card with a brad. The flowers were punched, and a gem stuck in the centres. The bear was coloured with skin tones promarkers (I forgot to note the colours!) and was then cut out using the cuttlebug.
The lace is my standby paper lace, and the butterfly was stamped onto acetate and enhanced with gilding flakes.