Xmas 2015

Copyright

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find inspiration and ideas from what you have seen here but I would ask you to please respect my copyright and not use my pictures for publishing as your own work, or for entry into challenges.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

18th birthday card

The theme - pink, black and white.

 This card was for a colleague to give to her daughter and she was very specific about the colour scheme.  I'm not into pink, especially the vibrant pink that she chose, but I was pleased in the end with the finished card.
The card was an A5 twisted easel card, I used a pink, black and white feather to put behind the "18" topper.  The 18 was cut from the pink glitter card used for the base.  I layered fuscia pink and black card and added white card that had been sprayed with the Crafters Companion silver spray and sparkle.  A swirl was stamped in the corner of the front of the card and a diecut Marianne Butterfly was used to give dimension.  I stuck gems coloured pink with promarkers onto the stamped swirl.
The greeting tag at the bottom was stamped on white card, then layered onto the pink glitter card and black card and applied using foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment